Marianne Geudin Candle: Iconic Silver Fresh Grass
- Scent: Iconic Silver Fresh Grass
- Marianne Guedin, designer of the year in France, designed these beautiful hand-blown glass candles. Made of a recyclable glass and filled with a natural wax, these one-of-a-kind candles are naturally "green". There are sixteen unique fragrances available from the "Maitres-parfumeurs" of Grasse, in the South of France, and sixteen beautiful colors that fit each and every taste. The glass containers can be reused as a glass, an elegant small vase or votive candle holder when you put it upside down.
- Just the perfect gift to impress and please a loved one or to indulge yourself.
- Burning time: 50 hours, it burns evenly. Dimension: 4" (high)x 3" (diam)
- Fragrance Information: A true symbol of summertime and sunshine, here the figs are used 3-fold (the fruit, the leaves and the wood), embalming the air with scents of delicious blackberries.