Secrets of a Jewish Mother
Buy one, get one free.
Product Number: SOAJM
For a limited time. Buy one get one free.
The Jewish Mother knows what she wants. And what you should want too. In Secrets of a Jewish Mother, you'll learn how to make her methods your very own, and as result you'll give and get of love and happiness in great amounts.
In what could be thought of as the Jewish Mother's Guide to Life, Jill Zarin, the breakout star of Bravo's hit series, The Real Housewives of New York, teams up with her sister, Lisa Wexler, award-winning host of daily radio program The Lisa Wexler Show, and her mother, the estimable Gloria Kamen who made a splash on Jill's series last year. Secrets of a Jewish Mother shows readers that being clear about what you want is the best policy, and standing up for yourself and your family is always the right way to go. Using real life examples, stories from Jill, Lisa and Gloria, this mother/daughter trio reveals their secrets to life, love, and happiness.
Some of their Jewish Mother tips include:
• Dating: "A good man is hard to find, but so is a good woman. Don't settle for less than you deserve."
• Parenting: "Fair is not always equal; equal is not always fair."
• Family: "Bar mitzvahs and weddings: The grudge starts here."
• Money: "Don't wait 'til you're dead to give it away."
• The clichés that matter: "Bring a gift."
And, remember, a lot of love and a little matzoh ball soup never hurt anyone.